Kiritsis & Associates
Understanding tax laws, could often be made easier, by analyzing, the tax forms, that need to be filed with the IRS.
1. Form 1120S this is a tax reporting and NOT a tax payment form (there are always exceptions, but they are usually, only 2 very unique set of circumstances that may trigger payments with a Form 1120S). In other words, Form 1120S tax returns are merely information filings.
2. Forms 940/941 Generally, an S Corp would have employees, hence, it would need to withhold payroll taxes for its employees, as well as, self-employment taxes (in addition to payroll taxes) for its shareholder employees. Forms 940/941 act as the tax reporting, compliance and payment mechanism for S Corps, with these regards. One form is filed annually, and the other form is filed each quarter.
3. K-1 this is the form the shareholder receives to report any distributions he may have received from the S Corp during its taxable year.
4. W-2 This is the form an S Corp shareholder, who provided services to the S Corp, in exchange of money, uses to report on his individual tax return (i.e. Form 1040).
5. Form 1040 This is the form the individual S Corp likely files for individual income tax reporting, compliance and payment purposes, and would likely contain many items passed through to him from the Form 1120S and the individualized forms it sends out to him.
Law Offices of Kiritsis & Associates
Phone # 212 922 0005
Manhattan Office (Main Office):
633 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
Brooklyn Office (By Appointment Only):
1023 74th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11228
New Jersey Office:
7309 Ventnor Avenue
Ventnor, NJ 08406
ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. PRIOR RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE A SIMILAR OUTCOME.
We hope you would find this website useful with regards to finding potentially relevant information for your legal issue. The Law Offices of Kiritsis & Associates PLLC is a boutique law Firm Group headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, with offices in Manhattan, Brooklyn (NY) and New Jersey. We strive to provide professional legal services for individuals and various business entities. Our clientele ranges from including aspiring entrepreneurs, startups to established business organizations.
We offer flat fee prices for many of the practice areas provided listed throughout our website. For more information on the topic you may be interested, or simply to find out how our law Firm Group can help, you may click at any of our site's links.
We are available for existing and potentially new clients 7 days a week -- via online, phone and/or in person.
Intellectual Property Disclaimer(s):
The materials available through this website and any other websites owned by John Kiritsis (individually and collectively, the "Website") are the property of John Kiritsis and his entities, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, download, store, post, broadcast, transmit, modify, sell or make available to the public content from the Website without the prior written approval of John Kiritsis. Be aware that any unauthorized use of John Kiritsis trademarks and copyrighted content for commercial purposes in violation of John Kiritsis's intellectual property rights will be vigorously enforced. All other trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this site are the property of John Kiritsis.